Before and After with Natural Eyelash tinting
Xtreme Lashes semi permanent eyelash extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes applied to a natural lash. They create a longer, fuller and darker eyelash look. We Can customize lashes just for you!
They are great for everyday wear or a special occasion!
Lashes are actively shedding. Losing lashes is to be expected. The average eye sheds 2-5 lashes per day. With proper home care and the right products you can get a longer life out of your eyelash extensions.
- Basic makeup and normal lifestyle can resume after application
- avoid spray/airbrush tanning in the first 3 hours
- avoid excessive steam in the first 3 hours
- do not remove or insert contact lenses in the first 3 hours.
Avoid doing the following to prevent weakening the eyelash extension
- not using the recommended products
- using waterproof cosmetics
- using eyelash curlers
- excessive mascara use
- excessive rubbing on the eyes
- picking or pulling at the extensions
Before Eyelash extension Service
- No Makeup
- Do not curl your natural lashes
- if you wear contacts, you may want to remove them before your appointment
- be careful with moisturizers and eye creams before your appointment
- arrive on time with clean eyes to ensure we can apply the max amount of lashes for your appointment time
- being late will result in less lashes being applied
- any other questions feel free to call and ask!